Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's a good website for looking at/buying different spoilers? It seems as if there arent all that many out there..

Or im just not looking that hard lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
@shattered.stars

Have you bought anything or know anyone who bought from that website?
I just want to know if it's a reputable site.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
@shattered.stars

Have you bought anything or know anyone who bought from that website?
I just want to know if it's a reputable site.

i have- and i must say- they are quite good- :)

one thing though- i think changed their website a bit and mislabled the silver and blue cars spoilers- the one they have listed as 'Kia Forte Spoiler 2010+ Koup Factory Style' is supposed to be the custom one- and the one listed as 'Kia Forte Spoiler 2010+ Sedan Custom Style' is supposed to be the factory one---- just give them a call.

and yes- the 129.00 is correct--- check on ebay-some times that company has pre-painted ones for that price.....if you get a painted on from that site- you gotta pay xtra 80.00 i got mine thru them on ebay- 129 painted/shipped and its nice its the one on the silver car

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ok cool. I've been looking to get a spoiler but I thought I'd be spending more than 129. I'll check ebay and see if I can find a painted one. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
There is also the sequence spoiler and lip spoilers available from a few resellers seen on ebay.

·
Registered
77 Posts
They looks pretty good to me. I'll have to ask FAS93 how much it was.
Is this something I should have professionally done or would I be able to install this?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
They looks pretty good to me. I'll have to ask FAS93 how much it was.
Is this something I should have professionally done or would I be able to install this?
Depends how comfortable you feel with drilling holes in your trunk lid. If you do it yourself, make sure you coat the holes with an anti-rust paint before bolting on the spoiler or moisture will cause it to rust.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah I'm not too comfortable with doing that. I'll find somewhere to do it. I'd probably mess something up! Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,837 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guys, whats the stock spoiler look like? or at least the one that Kia adds on to the Koup SX lol. I ask because im getting my SX shipped in from a diff dealer (in the same state) and they say theres a $400 add on and thats the spoiler

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
hehehehe I see y'all talkin bout me behind my back... lolz jk jk!

But...Yeah the dallas automotive is a good place to get it from!!! You just have to shoot them an email and see what's the deal since you're A LOT nearer to them...

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dallas actually denied a trade to the dealer im buyin from

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
dallas actually denied a trade to the dealer im buyin from
hmmmmmmmmmm..........
perhaps the dealer is shady/does bad things/plays underhanded......

or on the other hand---
perhaps what the dealer had to offer as a trade- just didnt fit within dallas automotives catalog.......after all- makes no sense for DA to get a spoiler they dont carry as trade for one that they sell......after all- what are they gonna do with it afterwards?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts