Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just ordered an HID kit from Diode Dynamics, anyone know if they are any good? They give a 30-day money back guarantee so if it doesn't work that well I will send them back.

1 xDielectric Grease, 5-gram Packet $0.00
1 xHID Conversion Kit
- Relay Harness: Include with Order (+$10.00)
- Size: H11b
- Color/Temp: 4300K $89.99
Sub-Total:$89.99
United States Postal Service (1 x 4.411lbs) (Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box, subject to verification):$13.70
Total:$103.69
http://www.diodedynamics.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=73&products_id=113

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Yeah I read nightmares about there "h11b" kit. Honestly i would suggest canceling that order and going with ddm tuning. They don't have a h11b kit but there h11 kit works perfect and all you need to do is unscrew 2 screws to make them fit. And HIDS, relay harness, and shipping was like $70 total

·
Registered
69 Posts
i order from DD and i tried to cancel my order 12 hours later. i messaged Paul from DD and he said he cant cancel my order because they were already shipped(i was surprised). then 2 weeks later i got an email saying they just shipped them.(...LAME!) oh and when i did get them...one was broken. still waiting for the replacement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.