Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already posted this in a reply to a thread but seeing as many people have been looking around for such things figured i would post the website link here too. Have used this guy on other vehicles in the past so they show up pretty quick.

The Forte isn't listed on the site but i have noticed many of the bulb sizes for the hyundai's and other vehicles are the same as the Forte. Plus you can just click on single lighting and get a list of the bulbs and cluster panels of LED's offered along with the sizes.

There are various different colors and the prices are pretty cheap. Just figured i would toss this up there since lots of people seem to be looking for interior LED's as of late.

Diode Dynamics Online Catalog

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Side note if your confused on part numbers etc this section has a cross reference of various bulb size types that are the same. You can also just type your bulb number in the search box and see what comes up as well.

Diode Dynamics Online Catalog - LED Guide

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Nice i really wanna get the red led for the interior to go with all the red in the dash lighting... and i cant find them in any of the stores here im gonna keep looking around but good to know i have an option online now thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts