Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Kia motors Kia cerato this is what i got so far much more to come. sorry for the delay.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks im working on the tinted tailights nxt

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Looks good!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks and i painted the stock rims

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
new rimzz :D

just got these rims went up a size and got the inserts the same color as the car

Attachments

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Looks like the right headlight is too bright.

Oh, and it would look much better if you wet sand it and buff it. (gives it OEM shine)

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not done w the right light I'm going to be finishing it tomarro

·
Registered
48 Posts
did you paint your rims? and how? shop or diy? also howd you paint on the chrome accents in the grill on the front i really want to do that too but am scared and need to know supplies/directions!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i did paint the stock rims myself. the rims i have now i got at the shop and they painted the inserts the same color as my car. as far as the grill goes i just scuffed (not sanded) the chrome part of the grill and covered the badge and painted the chrome w a flat black spray paint. i did two coats. and the rims i scuffed them as well and painted them. i did take the wheel off completely cuz i was being lazy lol i just covered the calipers so they didnt get painted and spray painted the rims with the same flat black from the grill you have to make sure u get every little corner of the rims or ur gnna miss a spot and its going to look horrible any other qustions feel free to ask

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
all these materials i got at autozone

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
debadged steering wheel

it was a pain to pry that thing off but i managed :D

Attachments