Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF YOU'RE A P*SSY!!! cause that thing is balls to the walls f*cking awesome!!!!! lol (sorry for the cursing)

first just let me say, the guys at turbokits.com are the best guys ever!! Jesse is the nicest guy you'll ever meet! even if you dont get a turbo kit, buy something from there. CAI, exhaust... something. I've never had a nicer expierence when buying something!

Anyways!!! picked the car up at TK.com today, Jesse took me for a spin, i almost crapped myself! lol the whirl of the turbo spooling up is insane!! then the blow off will make ya girl nut her panties!!! They did a great job of installing it! I had a kool aid smile ear to ear when we hit 80 in 3rd gear and the engine didnt even sound like it was struggling!.

on the way home however, i was stuck in traffic, so i couldnt really test it out. there was a few times i got to open it up... like driving at 60 then slamming it to 110 in about 3 seconds!!! lol this thing isnt a toy!!!! you dont realize how fast your going till you see the cars zooming past you! after my break in period, im def taking it to the track and gonna get sme numbers. if you have the money, and you have the maturity... get this thing! its f*cking insane!!!! you're gonna have to wait for the dyno sheets, but from what ive been told.... the numbers are unbelievable!!!

p.s. i have the water/meth kit, its just not installed yet, waiting for more parts for it to go in!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
first just let me say, the guys at turbokits.com are the best guys ever!! Jesse is the nicest guy you'll ever meet! even if you dont get a turbo kit, buy something from there. CAI, exhaust... something. I've never had a nicer expierence when buying something!
I agree, when I bought my CAI, I couldn't believe how helpful Grant was and he took his time to make sure we got everything right. Explained that the parts were being put together and would take about 1-2 weeks to get shipped. (under promise). 2 days later, BAM it's on a fedex truck (over deliver). A lot of businesses could take notes on how to handle customers!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
That is quite the 1.6 liter you got there ;-P

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Dangit!! I want it soooo bad! But I have literally no money. College... yeah

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
70 over? nice careful you don't warp the piston walls... hahaha

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I bet (K)(I)(A) is too much of a "P*SSY!!!" to start recording videos against other cars!!!! (Civics, 370z, WRX, Evos)

I"M KIDDING, DON"T DO IT!!!! you don't want to get (K)ILLED (I)N (A)CTION

HAHA

(but seriously, don't)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
congrats! i can't wait for videos, dyno sheets, and track times. haha

·
Registered
257 Posts
Water meth kit by meet?

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hahaha I love you guys lol on my way home a crappy integra pulled up next to me and rev'd his engine and I looked at him and laughed. And he gave me the "nod" and I was like....dude....it's 300hp!!! Are you kidding? And he goes...how much work did ya do to that civic? Lol and I was like...nun....it's a stock civic and I flew by him! Lmao

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
I'm sure it's crazy fast, but do you have any concerns with stopping or have you upgraded the brakes as well?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
He won't see fade cruising around town. I doubt he will ever track it. And the stock brakes are pretty damn good. Maybe some upgraded pads but I don't see him having issues.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I knew i should have taken him ugh

1 - 20 of 102 Posts