Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want my car to make crackles and pops and bangs. i don’t know if it matters but it’s the 2.0L not the one with the turbo and I can’t seem to find anything on it.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,138 Posts
How about starting with a noisier exhaust?

Product Font Screenshot Software Technology

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,138 Posts
I like the Magnaflow resonators for a deeper sound.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
I don't know the Magnaflow part number - Evilla motorsports installed it in the mid-pipe I bought from them.

I'm sure if you have a controlled exhaust cut-out installed it will work the way you want it to, but I've never installed a remote version.

Reactions: Mistah Khai

·
Registered
104 Posts
I want my car to make crackles and pops and bangs. i don’t know if it matters but it’s the 2.0L not the one with the turbo and I can’t seem to find anything on it.
You can check with the guys at sxth element, lap3, or N75 but I doubt you’re gonna get it in the 2.0 gt line.
The pops, crackles, and bangs can come in addition from an ecu tune, and no ones tuning anything but the GTs..

·
Registered
310 Posts
Not true. All it is opening up the tables on deceleration tables so the injectors dump more fuel. The GT does that but it's muted by the exhaust system.

The N/A car can tuned, but why? When the majority of the vehicles on the road were NA that sort of made sense. But the majority of cars on the road are turbocharged these days so you shouldn't be wasting time and money on base Forte.

Why people want this is puzzling and generational. It's the new version of the Fast & Furious impact on the car community.

You are being left out because you bought the wrong car just deal with it. With the aggressive trade-in allowances dealers are giving out, go get a GT and cut off the muffler.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts