Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey koup friends!! does anyone know whats the price gonna be for the 2011 model?...i think i rather just wait for that model but not quiet sure the price going to be... went to the dealer today and the guy didn't know the answer to my question...another thing is that he told me that 2011 will be getting in by january...:(, doesn't it suppose to be like two o three months before year finishes!?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Well one thing is for sure, with the economy still in the dumps, the sticker price will have little to nothing to do with the actual price you pay. ;)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
On page 5-44 of my manual it says "We do not recommend using this
vehicle for trailer towing." and page 5-46 says "E150103AAM Towing capacity: We do not recommend using this vehicle for trailer towing."

Do you mean tow behind motor home on dolly?

·
Registered
973 Posts
On page 5-44 of my manual it says "We do not recommend using this
vehicle for trailer towing." and page 5-46 says "E150103AAM Towing capacity: We do not recommend using this vehicle for trailer towing."

Do you mean tow behind motor home on dolly?
i think thats what he means, not the forte pulling the motor home
thatd be crazy lol

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Well in that case as long as the dolly lifts the front wheels off the ground or is the one that attaches to bumper everything should be okay. Just follow dollys instructions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.