Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you tell which on you have? And is one better than the other? Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL ya know what is funny google practically any car followed by transmission problems and you will see tons all down the line SMH

·
Registered
33 Posts
Google Chevy Cruze transmissions..
Google Nissan first year of CVT...bad news ...look at Kia/ Hyundai DCT transmission with dry clutch again bad news. And now all DCT by Hyundai/Kia are switched to wet clutch.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Buddy of mine has a '19 Forte with IVT, uses it for Uber, has 178k no issues
Does that matter? It's one car out of how many? I have a 2009 Sonata with 2015k on it drives excellent.. but how have blown engines? I also have a 2011 Kia Forte Koup SX with 140k miles. But a friends just blew at 98k miles. That KIA/ Hyundai IVT is well known for problems as are DCT's made by KIA/Hyundai.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whatever man. I have what I have and I am not going to beat it up, if it blows it blows 10 year 100k mile warranty. It's all good

·
Registered
325 Posts
Whatever man. I have what I have and I am not going to beat it up, if it blows it blows 10 year 100k mile warranty. It's all good
that's the right attitude. While there are some problems with the CVT aka IVT, most do not develop problems.

Reactions: KIAA

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that's the right attitude. While there are some problems with the CVT aka IVT, most do not develop problems.
Like with anything, google is too much fresh air bad for you? Dont race the car don't treat it like sh*t and it should last, if not, thats why we bought Kia at least for me, value and huge warranty :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts