Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share...

I was stopped at an intersection light this morning. Well, the guy crossing through the light literally pointed at my car for his passenger to look and then proceeded to stare as he drove through the intersection and well until my car went out of view. I just laughed at this because this is the first time I've actually caught someone staring that hard at my car, and it's completely stock.

...I hope his neck doesn't hurt from turning it so hard. :D

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Its going to happen a lot more too lol yesterday on my way to my house, these 2 guys in a bmw m5 did the same thing. Feels good eh?

·
Registered
536 Posts
It happened to me once so far but for a different reason....Coming through a busy three way and when I got up to the stop sign noticed a familiar site - another Forte. Two young girls in it. The driver pointed at me as if to say, "Hey I got one too". Up to that point I had seen a couple Forte's on the way to work but nothing local.

I am glad the Forte is catching on, but at the same time I love being different. I pass at least 30 new civics a day, but rarely see my Kia!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Happens almost every time I leave my house lol it's actually pretty rare to see an SX koup on LI, I have really only seen EX's. Plus with my mods, people have no clue what the car is and all they can do is point and stare :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yep happens to me all the time here in Sunny Queensland, but i have re-badged front and rear and only have the Koupe emblem on the tail.

I've had a few people stop and ask about the car, and had plenty of thumbs up....

I love it..:)

Had a guy round last week to give me a quote on repairing a small dint.....on the quote he just wrote "Koupe" had no idea of the make, until i told him...could'nt believe it was a Kia..........

·
Registered
274 Posts
In the Sams Club parking lot this past weekend I had a "I didn't know Kia made cool cars like that" comment...I was like um...thanks? I think? Hahaha

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
happens all the time for me. i always blow people off the line. people just stare. and probably think. "man that's a kia?"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts