Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All;

I've been busting my brains on this and maybe you can help me? I'm open to any suggestions. My passenger side door panel has a little rattle vibration when I'm playing my stereo. It's hard to pin point where the vibration is coming from. Is there a way to cure the vibration sound? Besides playing the stereo volume low? Best Regards. :)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
had the same exact problem on my driver's door.. just take it to your kia dealer and they should be able to fix it in like 20 minutes top.. they will remove the panel, adjust it then put it back on..

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the quick response Copperhead_Koup, that sounds like a cool idea since I have the extended warranty. Thanks again, best regards :)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
no problem! love my dealership.. went for 2 services.. and out the door so quick!

·
Registered
11 Posts
door rattle

hi guys, had my koup for over a year, had a rattle in the door from day 1.
had the door panel off, drivers side in africa, 3 times. could not find the rattle.
today thought i would give it one last attempt.
I FOUND IT, YAY:D:D:D:):):).
its the bolts holding the window into the slide.
there are 3 of them, one of mine was loose, so that the big round washer was just spinning around and rattling.
tried to tighten the nut, didi not work. so i tried to remove the bolt, would not come out. so i covered it in silicon sealant to glue it there. works a bomb..
no more rattles :):):)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Mine sounds like its coming from the drivers side tweeter and its only on certain bass tones. Its not bad enough to get it checked out yet, but I plan to put dynomat in the doors once I upgrade my speakers.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Rattle sound could also be the seat belt plastic clip hitting the plastic side panel. Bugs the crap out of me when no one is sitting in the seats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts