Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Long story short, I need a passenger side door for my car (was parked and dining hit it) been mainly just waiting it out till I found on at a picknpull to take since it would be way cheaper than an autobody place. I have a 2017 ex Lux. But was wondering if any model from 14+ would work? Or if I have to stay in 17-18 as these had the same body style. If anyone knows there's a 2016 I might be able to get, but I'm worried it won't fit.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, tricky. Main part that's been damaged is the metal on the door panel. And the sideview mirror.

The one I can possibly get is an LX and mine is a EX Lux. So the main issue would be just the chrome trim would it not? Also the door I can get is white and my car black 😅

·
Administrator
610 Posts
So the main issue would be just the chrome trim would it not? Also the door I can get is white and my car black 😅
The main issue would be if both doors have the same features (power windows, power locks, power mirror, etc) for the harness to hook up correctly. If they're identical then it should be fine, yeah.

White door on a black car, eh? Better get out the rattle can!! LOL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts