Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else notice a defect on the horn pad/ drivers airbag cover on the steering wheel?

Mine looks like 2 raised lines. one on top at an angle, and one on the bottom with a slight squiggle. They are not uniform or straight. It looks like a flaw. And i do not remember them being there when i bought the car. It just showed up.

Anyone?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Nothing on mine... Can you post some pictures?

·
Registered
533 Posts
I know exactly what you're talking about it's on mine too!! I don't know what the hell it is but it bothers the S*** outta me! I'll take a pic in the daylight tomorrow.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I know exactly what you're talking about it's on mine too!! I don't know what the hell it is but it bothers the S*** outta me! I'll take a pic in the daylight tomorrow.
Cool, thanks! :cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess i'm glad to see that someone else has the same issue as me. Now i don't feel so alone in the world...lol.
I will see if i can get some pics up soon.
Looking forward to seeing pics of others too.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Still waiting on pics. I can't find any lines that look out of place.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'll edit this post when I get home from work... I'll take a pic with my cell phone so you can see it... I got some clean pics of the ride but forgot that particular pic...

·
Registered
486 Posts
yea I have those too... i am going with airbag seam. I have an idea to prove it... someone should drive into a tree:eek:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's 3 weeks old... It should be perfect. Thank god/me for warranty.

And it just showed up 5 days after i picked it up.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I bought the extened 8 yr 200,000km....
It's an aftermarket one, but i read all the fine and finer print and it is very comprehensive. I've been around long enough to know the aftermarket ones you have to be aware of. This one is great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.