Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So while I wait for my wheels to get here, sometime by next Tuesday I am hoping, I bought these to try out...I didn't want the stock fogs so I went with these just to try em out....I saw some that were going for over $100 on ebay but I wanted to see how fitment was. It will be close in that space that is next to the fogs and license plate. If they fit, I will get the more expensive pair and throw these on the fiance's EX....

1xPair Auto Hid Universal Day Fog Aux 6 LED White Light | eBay

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
So while I wait for my wheels to get here, sometime by next Tuesday I am hoping, I bought these to try out...I didn't want the stock fogs so I went with these just to try em out....I saw some that were going for over $100 on ebay but I wanted to see how fitment was. It will be close in that space that is next to the fogs and license plate. If they fit, I will get the more expensive pair and throw these on the fiance's EX....

1xPair Auto Hid Universal Day Fog Aux 6 LED White Light | eBay
I'm planning on getting a pair of these sometime soon also

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I can let you know how they fit...I measured that space between the fog assembly and the license plate and it will be tight....If that is where you planned on locating them...I can let you know in case they don't fit....

**EDIT**...I see you have the Koup..oops..so they may fit yours and not fit mine...I can let you know if they function well though!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
So I finally received my lights...Since I have never seen these on any other vehicles I cannot comment on the quality, but they appear to be very similiar to the ones found on Mercedes....I am sure those are a much better quality. I will try to get them on by the weekend and comment.

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When I took them out of the box they seem like they will just fit in the area next to where the OEM fog lights go. What I am wondering is how they will actually look installed because that are has a angle to it so they won't be completely straight on if you know what I mean.....Will have to see once they go on the car....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.