Kia Forte Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, me and my wife have been fighting over the temperature in the car lately (first world problems I know) anyone ever convert normal EX climate with the Dual, I looked on eBay and they are super cheap and I know they don’t plug and play has anyone done this, is it difficult?

Thanks

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
It's not that easy. There's much more to the dual zone system than just the control unit.

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
F-off newbie. I know what the F i'm talking about.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well thanks for the help expert lmfao, I don’t understand why’d you’d even comment such useless info, I know it’s not easy I was looking for someone who has done it not someone who changes wiper blades

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Well thanks for the help expert lmfao, I don’t understand why’d you’d even comment such useless info, I know it’s not easy I was looking for someone who has done it not someone who changes wiper blades
Ok, you're right. I have no clue what I'm talking about. Go ahead and swap out the control unit and have dual zone comfort for you and your THOT.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You have yet to prove me wrong? Other than say you know what you’re talking about lol. Idk why you’re getting all offended and now coming at my wife. Grow up big fella, put your money where your mouth is or don’t bother commenting useles info. I didn’t post to have a chat with some lonely weirdo.

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
LOL I love how you called me "someone who changes wiper blades " yet you come here asking for help how to work on your car. Good luck with that control unit, hoser.

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
If you liked that, I could say a lot more that you’d like too. You have an ugly ass 2011 hatchback that you probably still have original engine in
It does have the original engine. Because I know how to take care of my cars. BTW, I have an ugly ass 2013 Koup SX too. Along with an ugly ass 2011 Tucson, an ugly ass 2012 Veloster and a really, really old ugly ass 2006 Spectra SX.

lol lick my tits bud
No thanks, I'm not into guys like you. But hey, if you like that sort if thing, that's cool.

gtfo here with your lonesome self, called me a noob because it made me create an account to ask a question lol. You’re a dumb cunt who thinks he knows what he’s talking about, you have an old ass car that you care about lol. Sad
If you think my 2011 hatchback is old, you should see my Chevy Nova. That's really, really, REALLY old. Im guessing older than you little boy.

Getting back to the original topic: if you don't want to believe me, read what others have said, long before you were here. BTW, learn how to SEARCH newbie:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.