Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I've come across a DUAL Supercharger Air intake on ebay and I searched around but could not find real evidence whether this thing actually works. Anyone has used/installed it on their Forte and knows if it makes any difference in terms of performance and/or fuel economy?
Does the engine sound different at least:p???

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
To make a long story short: it doesn't work. Save your money.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Those things are pieces of shit that will fall apart and ruin your engine. Stay away, it's a scam.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot guys for your feedback on this, i'm glad I posted this question here... :)

It is always good practice to discuss potential mods on this forum before taking any step that can potentially cause disappointment...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Its hard to imagine how many people sites like this have gotten to buy their garbage, and potentially damage their vehicles. That is one of the reasons that this site has become a religion for me. Thankfully there are a lot of good/knowledgeable people on here to share their experiences and help with a lot of questions to better keep you informed.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I laugh every time I see one of those hairdryers....er, uh....'superchargers' on Ebay. The internet is loaded with stories of disappointment and engine destruction, all centered around that cheap garbage.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I laugh every time I see one of those hairdryers....er, uh....'superchargers' on Ebay. The internet is loaded with stories of disappointment and engine destruction, all centered around that cheap garbage.
LOL... I am a complete newbie in terms of superchargers, air intakes, turbo charges etc...

As the Chinese proverb say:
"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever"

·
Registered
519 Posts
the only DUAL supercharged option that works is a turbo and supercharger... there are a couple 3800 Pontiac Grand Prix GTPs and Impala SS out there with this set up... its crazy fast

·
Registered
312 Posts
the only DUAL supercharged option that works is a turbo and supercharger... there are a couple 3800 Pontiac Grand Prix GTPs and Impala SS out there with this set up... its crazy fast
RB26DERTT, Twin Turbo'd and Supercharged, Nuff Said

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
312 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm not sure if I found this video on the forums but from how this thread developed I need to post it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts