Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else noticed their seats put out lots of dust? I vacuum out my car weekly and still it gets dusty. It looks like it comes from the seats when sat in. I notice allot of dust built up on the side of the console. I didn't think much of it until I had a passenger for a long trip, when we got back I noticed dust/fibers all over that side of the center console also.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
I believe thats dead skin cells floating around ;) seriously

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man I wondered if it could be just from clothes and such, but its like when you sit in the seats it blows fibers out. I assume as the car gets older this will decrease. I wish I had leather, but its all good.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hahhaha do you drive with windows open?
Mine I got alot of dust on the seat in the back..the seatbelt covert in dust..also my biggest problem is the ceiling in the back having a lot of dust also..
I cant drive all time with windows closed..damn..the Gas is going to kill my pocket than....

·
Registered
53 Posts
you will have the same gas mileage if you drive at high speeds with windows opened and if you drive at high speed with a/c on. The opened windows will give you slow your car down so you need more power to remain at the same speed...
read this this: Driving with Air Conditioning on or Windows Open, Which Saves Gas? - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

For the dusty seats, I got the same thing! I just hit all the seats very hard before taking to the car wash... they did the rest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts