1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Can't really tell much from the picture. I'd at least attempt to pop it back into place but before you do check for cracks or any signs that something snapped. If something got damaged I'd get it replaced through warranty or insurance.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
My black foglight trim (Koup SX) was pushed in a little bit and it popped in place right away. There should be 3 clips under the car, undo them, insert hand, pop.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
How much they pay you to help plow the road? :p

Like stated most of that should be held in with clips and should take a little adjustment or moving some things around the get them back to where they were.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
All correct. I treid to pop it back in but couldnt get enough leverage to move it. took it in for a snythetic transmission fill and oil change and while it was up I asked the gracious tech to pop it back in , no problem. Also got the snow off my battery and other spots it seemed to accumulate :)
Also they dont pay you for snow removal if you volunteer to do it in such a way :)

I also noticed while it was up that the fender gaurds (gards or whatever) were dropped a bit and the fenders were bent just enough they wouldnt catch. the handy tech at the dealer gave it a quick "body check" and all was right again. apparently we have thin fenders :) All is right in the kias eyes now tho and thank you for all the helpful replies

forteshadow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.