Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear ya. Especially if the directions are in korean.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
hey that was 70 dollars last month it went down COOL

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
It went down cause no one wanted to spend that kind of money then do their own wiring while reading directions that have been "translated" into english.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^^^
True still nice it went down lol

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
actually- sure this is a korean mockup of the 'get it from kia' thingy........
and therefore- the instructions can be found on KGIS--- if you hunt the wascally wabbit........ (and not only are the instructions there-but they also have the templates for the necessary drilling that is required)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
My car is sensitive to the word drill.

hahahah- my car is sensitive to the word "mod"-- i think i am starting a KIA forte koup mod museum w/all the stuff i have that i havent actually added to the car yet. i need to find me a girlfriend that loves kias, has good electrical, mechanical and planning skills....... :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And it's ridiculously expensive. The dealer quoted me like 300$ and labor. I almost want to buy a tech Korean to come work for me. It might be cheaper than the 300$.... If I buy one I'll let you know, I'll have him install everyone's parts.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
And it's ridiculously expensive. The dealer quoted me like 300$ and labor. I almost want to buy a tech Korean to come work for me. It might be cheaper than the 300$.... If I buy one I'll let you know, I'll have him install everyone's parts.
lolololololololololololol

·
Registered
1,487 Posts

LOL
Yeah do let us know I'd chip in on the cost :D

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
hahahahaa - make it a female tech- i'll cover the charges-
and we can have korean BBQ while she is fixing the cars up :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Now you are speaking my language.... When we doing this? And I am thinking of a particular dress code, to be professional of course..... ya professional....

·
Registered
103 Posts
hahahah- my car is sensitive to the word "mod"-- i think i am starting a KIA forte koup mod museum w/all the stuff i have that i havent actually added to the car yet. i need to find me a girlfriend that loves kias, has good electrical, mechanical and planning skills....... :)
try EHARMONY, i am sure they can help there:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.