Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Piece of crap ! The only person i know with reflash capabilties in North America for the Hyundai/Kia ecu is TC at NGM . I'm not sure if he is doing anything yet for the Forte .

Next Generation Motorsports
with all do respect fuck next gen motor. i called them the guy had the nerve to laugh after i ask him would he be doing ecu mod for the kia forte in the future. then said there's no market there. i hanged up in his face wtf

· Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok so look at this link explain this to me in lame terms im lost it also states (no obd 2) Apexi-USA - Power FC "sitting down with a notebook and pencil"

· Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
alot of useful information thank you i will have to do some more research the apexi neo sounds good but it will mean nothing to me if i dont know how to work them complex settings if you read the manual.pdf on it you will see what im talking about lol

· Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is why a lot of guys have their fuel/ignition tuner installed and tuned by professionals at a chassis dyno equipped performance centre . It helps to have a general understanding of what is going on but all you really need is a good wideband o2 sensor and gauge to keep an eye on the a/f .
thats were turbokits come's in :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.