Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man every day I am seeing more and more koups here I've seen at least 8 but none are on this forum. But maybe have a lurker cause I have seen one with k badges on it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
El Paso Koup

I too thought I was the only one from El Paso on here, guess I was wrong. I know what you mean about seeing more and more of our car. Its good for Kia but I enjoyed being the only one with the Koup on the road.:)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So people finally have come out hah what side of town are you from berserk

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Also I use to drive a cobalt before I got my car
And is your gfs car the one with the k badges? I saw it on the east side.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Also I use to drive a cobalt before I got my car
And is your gfs car the one with the k badges? I saw it on the east side.
i live far east and nah thats not my gf, she doesnt have K badges.
Shes going to grad school in lubbock right now.
So what kind of cobalt did you have? did you mod it?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had a sedan dark grey with black tsw rims and projector headlights red mirrors saw it recently some soldier bought it I guess

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
By any chance, do you work at Alb off of Dyer because I live over here too and I see a dark red koup parked there all the time.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was a good car just wasn't for me wasnt really happy with it saw the koup so I went to check it out and next thin I knew I was driving off the lot in one lol

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well it was sort of a downgrade as far as features go my cobalt had everything with remote start but koup looks alot better and get better gas mileage

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well it was sort of a downgrade as far as features go my cobalt had everything with remote start but koup looks alot better and get better gas mileage
oh well remote start isnt something you absolutely need haha
but i guess its nice to have.
so which one is faster?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Yes I do, you'll notice I try and park as far away from people and shopping carts that I can.
Yeah haha and your koup was one of the first ones I saw now they just keep popping up

And I'm not to sure which is quicker I know my cobalt had good acceleration but was governed at 115 I was able to go faster in this car haven't really been able to compare lol also cobalt had a bigger engine

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah haha and your koup was one of the first ones I saw now they just keep popping up

And I'm not to sure which is quicker I know my cobalt had good acceleration but was governed at 115 I was able to go faster in this car haven't really been able to compare lol also cobalt had a bigger engine
lol you had a 2.2L cobalt right?
and your Koup is a 2.0?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I finally got myself an account here. Been on the site several times but never created an account.

Khonshu, I think I might be the person with the K badges you are talking about. I think you are the one I was talking to at the red lights over by Woodrow Bean...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts