Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
El Paso Koup

I too thought I was the only one from El Paso on here, guess I was wrong. I know what you mean about seeing more and more of our car. Its good for Kia but I enjoyed being the only one with the Koup on the road.:)

· Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Yes I do, you'll notice I try and park as far away from people and shopping carts that I can.
Yeah haha and your koup was one of the first ones I saw now they just keep popping up

And I'm not to sure which is quicker I know my cobalt had good acceleration but was governed at 115 I was able to go faster in this car haven't really been able to compare lol also cobalt had a bigger engine

· Registered
48 Posts
Yeah haha and your koup was one of the first ones I saw now they just keep popping up

And I'm not to sure which is quicker I know my cobalt had good acceleration but was governed at 115 I was able to go faster in this car haven't really been able to compare lol also cobalt had a bigger engine
lol you had a 2.2L cobalt right?
and your Koup is a 2.0?

· Registered
3 Posts
I finally got myself an account here. Been on the site several times but never created an account.

Khonshu, I think I might be the person with the K badges you are talking about. I think you are the one I was talking to at the red lights over by Woodrow Bean...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.