Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i want to add leds to my car.... i want a constant power supply but i dont want to hook it up directly up to the battery. so if i put an "add a circuit" in, which one of them little fuses do i hook it up to??
it doesnt really have to be a constant pwer supply, but i do prefer it

also, is there a place behind the dash i can run a wire thru? from the engine compartment to the inside? i really dont feel like drilling a hole, but unfortunatly this hole has to be like 1/2" to fit the plug on the cable. any suggestions?

thank you people!!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
When I added a LED to that console section where the 12v accessories and USB are I ran the wire fuse box and to the clock fuse. It's constant so the lights are on even in the day but when it's light out you can barely recognize them anyway. I did use a "ADD A FUSE"...I wouldn't hook it up to anything with more than a 10A fuse.

Not sure about a easy way to wire from engine compartment to interior...Haven't got that far yet.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nope....It works in the same way that your car radio clock does...It supplies constant power to keep your settings in memory but when you pull the key the clock and light shut off....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts