Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i saw a couple threads on engine bay lighting. I had some LEDs lying around so i took a whack at it. So what do you guys think??? :)

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Looks like great accent lighting. I am going to do something a bit more functional.

·
Registered
732 Posts
May I ask what type, where were they placed, and how did you power them.. Are they tied directly to the battery?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys
Gravesidetears, the LEDs are from autozone, there all on one wire, I grounded the negative in the engine bay and ran a the postive through the fire wall to a switch and attached the positive to a fuse in the cabin of the car

The pic shows were i placed them, 8 in total

·
Registered
732 Posts
Thanks man! Kudos to the engine bay. Looks great!

·
Registered
825 Posts
I remember talking about this last week. Looks great for accent lights. . Really nice job. I will have to agree with Arine I was looking for something a little more functional.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I remember talking about this last week. Looks great for accent lights. . Really nice job. I will have to agree with Arine I was looking for something a little more functional.
thanks man, ya i get that. Im going to put a led strip on the hood so when its open it shines down and lights the top of the engine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts