Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Still looking for a show strut bar...

New Addition Velossa Tech Big Mouth Intake.jpg

2021 GT with Velossa tech big mouth intake, aFe Takeda Stage 2 Intake, SXTH Element Intercooler kit w/modified cold pipe.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts

·
Registered
'21 GT Manual
44 Posts
Honestly though, why does everyone else have green coolant and mine came with pink?! WTF Kia....

Edit: Also why are we in the 2010-2013 section of the forum?
20210509_173153.jpg

Reactions: General Grievous

·
Registered
2011 Kia Forte5 EX
28 Posts
Didn't know the SX had a different scoop to be honest. Trying to limit how much money I'm dumping into a car with 194K miles so no K&N for me. Do you think the larger scoop makes a difference without the K&N? Maybe I'll try to find one.

Do you notice any different with the strut bar from the front end? Lowered/coilovers or factory struts?

·
Super Moderator
486 Posts
Do you notice any different with the strut bar from the front end? Lowered/coilovers or factory struts?
Yeah it was the first stability mod that I did and I definitely noticed a difference.

Not lowered, factory springs, Sachs struts up front and Monroe shocks outback.

Do you think the larger scoop makes a difference without the K&N? Maybe I'll try to find one.
I doubt it. The only difference I noticed were an extra little smaller vent on each end. A good alternative if a K&N drop in filter.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Forte5 EX
28 Posts
Yeah it was the first stability mod that I did and I definitely noticed a difference.

Not lowered, factory springs, Sachs struts up front and Monroe shocks outback.

I doubt it. The only difference I noticed were an extra little smaller vent on each end. A good alternative if a K&N drop in filter.
I run Monroe on the rear too. KYB Excel-G on the front with factory springs. May have to pick up the front stabilizer bar before they stop selling them. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts