Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just bought my car almost 2 months ago.. it has around 2000 miles on it and ever since like 1000-1200 miles ive had a tick in my engine when i went into the dealership they said its in the brand new cars they had on their lot too... was wondering if anyone else has heard this higher pitched tick... as well? and if it goes away i have a 2010 kia base model auto... with ac . and i also have a (non related) rattle in my dash board that they said is normal as well, and told me to wait another 4000 miles to do anything about BOTH options.. telling me that i should wait closer to the end of my 1 yr warranty on rattles...

is it normal?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a LX i believe its 2.0L but i could easily be wrong...mine isnt really a faint noise, it changes sometimes you can hear it in the car when the radios off but you can tell there is a tick in there.. when i went in to them they said it was on the left side of the engine.. but i cant tell where its coming from left right.. or anything... its louder in the mornings wether its cold or warm out it does it though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.