Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started a thread on me getting konig illusions and I do love them but what bout Enkei EKM3's? 18's! These are fkn sick! On my silver koup would a dark gunmetal (almost black) or a hyper silver look better (hyper silver I don't think matches my bright silver koup)? These are rly close to the SX-r wheels and they're rly nice! Opinions?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm on my phone...google it maybe? I'm leaning towards the gunmetal. They look fkn sick! Just my damn silver koup lol so hard to pull the trigger and finding these is making this impossible lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha Joe u have these?! Or getting them? I didnt know lol the last like 3 days I've been on a massive wheel hunt and keep coming up with new ones that I love. I wanted something like the sxr wheels but couldn't find anything cheap enough until these. U think gunmetal would look good on a bright silver koup? And I'm buying these separately from the tires so I can transfer over the tpms sensors before mounting, correct? Cuz every site that has the wheel and tire packages balance and mount before shipped and that would mean I would have to re mount them to get the sensors on?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What KIA? You like the enkei's better than your tenzo's? Yours r sick

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm starting to lean towards hyper silver actually cuz of pics I'm looking at. It looks like itll match pretty nicely with my koup and then have my red caliper stick out a little. Sxr like with the hyper silver and I'm lovin it! Opinions on what finish to go with?

·
Registered
567 Posts
I think the silver would look better with yours, it would match nice.

I don't have them yet but I've been on a wheel quest lately too haha. First it was illusion then it was konig lace's now its the EKM3's

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's pretty weird how we were on the same wavelength with wheels lol illusions to EKM3's. I honestly had no idea lol there's a good deal on buywheelstoday.com for the Enkei's for $170 each! Cheapest ive found so I'm prob gunna go with them...ordering them in a few hours and these r insanely nice!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone have any last feedback to give to me before i order these? :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts