Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got my Enkei L-SR's(18X8) and Nitto NT555 ZR's put on my car as well as my MGP caliper covers as well. Have a peek at some pics I took over the weekend. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Looking good so far....

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^^
Those look great, I almost bought those Enkei's instead of the ones I picked...
I love both designs alot ;)
Nice choice :)

I'm liking your koup for sure

·
Registered
205 Posts
If you don't mind be asking where did you get the covers from? On wednesday my black rims with the red lip come in and I've been wanting to paint my calipers red but I think covers will be better than painting...
What it from a store or website?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
DAYUM. That is soooo sexyyy! I liking the stance of your car as well too!! Did you lower your car with eibachs right?

·
Registered
733 Posts
excuse me while i pick my jaw up off the floor, =0, thats the cleanest lookin forte i have seen

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Looks great...vinyl is just right not too much, even the wing doesn't look bad (and I'm not into big wings).

I love the caliper covers, but then I have them too.:D

For those interested, you can find them through different outlets but I got mine from the manufacturer 2010 Kia Forte - MGP Caliper Covers.

They are stainless steel bolt on covers, easy to remove for servicing. My dealer was impressed with them and had no problem removing or reinstalling during my last Service 3.

Come in 3 standard colors, red, silver and gloss black either blank or with the MGP logo. You can get custom colors and engraving but it will cost you.

I did see that Korean Auto Imports now has them available for the same price but you can get the "Flying K" logo for only $29 more.

Korean Auto Imports

To get them custom engraved and color matched with shipping and duty cost me around $500. See below.:D

·
Registered
344 Posts
those enkei's bring the aggressiveness. Adds to the overall menacing stance. Excellent execution!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I do have an Eibach Pro Kit on and also the offset was +40. The clearance is sufficient but makes me a little nervous when i'm city-driving, but I'm gradually getting less nervouse the more I drive it. There's been the slightest amount of rubbing, but I'm not worried about it. Thanks for the compliments guys, I couldn't be more happy with how it's turned out so far.(apart from the nerves of the wheel well clearance, lol)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looks sweet man!! what tire specs do you have and what is the wheel offset?
I ask because I am about to prob get enkei lusso 18x8 40mm offset and just bought eibach suspension to drop it an inch. So was wondering if it will sit flush and not rub

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
my Enkei LS-R's are 18X8 with a +40 offset. they do come out a bit. there's been a bit of rubbing(only on really shitty potholes). I just am careful around speedbumps and other similar situations. There's not much wheel well gap AT ALL.(which I LOVE) In retrospect, It might have been better to try and find a similar rim design to the LS-R's(given a bit of rubbing), but i didn't find much out there that I was impressed with in comparison with the ones I have now. If u ain't rubbin, u ain't dubbin! lol(stole that from somebody else). I have the Eibach kit on mine as well. It's not 100% happiness I suppose, but it cleans the wheel well up real good.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts