Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went to a local Muffler shop today to get some pricing on exhausts. For a custom cat-back exhaust, 2 and a 1/4 inch. ordering some nice tips to try and match the stock tips. Quoted me $450 installed + $25 for the tips. All Mandrel bent. So should I?

· Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The guy told me that dual is pointless and only for asthetics, since its only a four banger and not a V8. I'm going single out, with some tips that almost look like the stock one's, just a little bigger. As for sound goes, it's gonna be a magnaflow muffler on there. sould sound nice and hopefully not too ricey. I'm going for a deep tone, so we shall see.

· Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was talking with the muffler guy, he was asking if I had any plans on a turbo. I said yes but thats way later down the road. He told me, that honestly the car wont need a bigger diameter exhaust unless I turbo'd it. and even then 2.5 would be enough. but that depends on what your boosting. but anyways. for whats in it now. I think the 2.25 would be just fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.