Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does my iPhone always default to the same song...(which is the first song on the playlist which is the whole library in alphabetical order) every time I disconnect it from the car? I am about done with System of the Down A.D.D!!!!!!!

setting default playlist? help?

·
Registered
444 Posts
I don't really have that problem. But on a side note, A.D.D. is the first song on my iPhone too... small world...

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Why does my iPhone always default to the same song...(which is the first song on the playlist which is the whole library in alphabetical order) every time I disconnect it from the car? I am about done with System of the Down A.D.D!!!!!!!

setting default playlist? help?
Do you have it jailbroken? if so, there's a little trick you can do

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
My first song is A.D.D too lol. When i get in a plug my ipod in it automatically goes to the last song i was listening too, not the the first song. I have an Ipod touch

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Mine is AC/DC Hells Bells... And yea I have the same problem every time with my iPod classic..

·
Registered
18 Posts
When I play from my USB stick - goes to song it left off on only if I don't remove the stick. If I remove it then it plays the first song (alphabetically by artist, album, song) every time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
What iPhone do you have? I had the same issue. I realized that it would start the playlists over when I closed the music app. Not just closed it, but shut it down through multi tasking. If I left it open it would play exactly where I left off. Even if I unplugged it in the middle of a song.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What iPhone do you have? I had the same issue. I realized that it would start the playlists over when I closed the music app. Not just closed it, but shut it down through multi tasking. If I left it open it would play exactly where I left off. Even if I unplugged it in the middle of a song.
My iPhone 4 operates the the exact same way. I just want my car to be smarter than that.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
SOLUTION:

If it's jailbroken then go into cydia and install

"NoAccessory Splash" or "NoAccessory Splash ios 4"

what it does is it removes the screen that says "accessory connected" so it starts playing at your last playlist, and you can control it from your iphone and from the steering wheel as well.

·
Registered
230 Posts
SOLUTION:

If it's jailbroken then go into cydia and install

"NoAccessory Splash" or "NoAccessory Splash ios 4"

what it does is it removes the screen that says "accessory connected" so it starts playing at your last playlist, and you can control it from your iphone and from the steering wheel as well.
Yup mine too just plays from where it left off. It is Jailbroken and I have teh cydia no Slpash installed.

But you can try and disconnect while still playing VS unpluging after car and stereo are off. Inversely Plug in while on VS plug'n in before your start? Just some thoughts....

·
Registered
24 Posts
When I play from my USB stick - goes to song it left off on only if I don't remove the stick. If I remove it then it plays the first song (alphabetically by artist, album, song) every time.
mine doesnt do that! :(

i always leave my USB stick in the slot and everytime i start the car it goes back to the first song. any solution/setting can fix that?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts