Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any videos on the sound of it on the GT? Looking for more sound. I would go muffler delete but it gets too loud after 4k RPM.

Side question:
(May be stupid but I'm learning) On the Cat-back system, they show 2 resonators. I have seen the one in the mid pipe but not the other one. Is the other one in the same block as the muffler? Because the Axle back also has a resonator delete option but I don't see a resonator in the picture. So yeah, I assume its in with the muffler since that's all I can see in the pictures.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Any videos on the sound of it on the GT? Looking for more sound. I would go muffler delete but it gets too loud after 4k RPM.

Side question:
(May be stupid but I'm learning) On the Cat-back system, they show 2 resonators. I have seen the one in the mid pipe but not the other one. Is the other one in the same block as the muffler? Because the Axle back also has a resonator delete option but I don't see a resonator in the picture. So yeah, I assume its in with the muffler since that's all I can see in the pictures.
There is a closed "Kia Forte GT Turbo Club" FB group with all your answers there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts