Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my sedan ex forte, brand new to car mods of any sort I just drive and gas it up, thinking of adding on fog lights and a new antennae and eventually tint 30-35%.

I have two questions what fog lights are available that would mimic stock/or are stock and what parts/brand would I need for the fog lights wires and harness. The bezels (plastic around the lights) I can get from the dealership for 18$ each.

As far as the antennae I was wondering if the VG shark fin VG Shark Fin Antenna - Order Now! will still allow the cell phone bluetooth system and satellite radio to work.

Any help/tips would be awesome!

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey the fog lights you can prob get off of ebay they should come with the assembly the light and the wiring and as for the antenna yes everything should still work if you get the shark fin antenna from that site you have posted

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Actually no fog light kits out yet. You can get assymbly and covers but not wiring all together. I'm gunna go to an extra parts store to get the wiring. Dealerships can't even get them. I've been asking for 3 months haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah just tried the dealership this afternoon, they only have the bezels and nothing else. Said that kia wasn't going to be making after parts... still don't get why we can't order the ones they are placing into cars... lol. Ah well.

Let me know what you find at those places, I checked out Pep Boys today and the options were frightful.

Thanks on the antennae though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.