Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Thanks guys--ed does great work. I let my girl drive this afternoon and she simply said--this now feels like a sports car. Mission accomplished.

Maybe the Nitrous express kit should migrate from the miata.
dont want to be a copie cat but wat are the parts list on the whole set up i have a heavy foot better mpg is the way to go + performance thanks!!

· Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Guys--the shop closed hours after the exhaust went on.. I will hit them up for parts #'s on Monday. Also, I am getting a "test pipe" for a second cat delete (for off road only, of course. :p)

I would run without the resonator if you want sporty sound...this thing is quiet. Although I am sure it will get louder with the 2nd unmonitored cat deleted.

Merry Christmas all...
no noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol....i wanted that exhaust system for xmas now i got to wait till 3kings day....january 6....lmao! im just going to rip off the whole damn thing call it a day hows that for off road use:eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.