Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering in your opinon what is the best exhaust kit out there. I'm looking to put in an exhaust kit after figuring out my warranty and how it works with my dealer. I like the CAT Back Exhaust, High Flow CAT and CAI that Turbo-kits.com supplies. Are there any other sick sounding kits or anything like that. Thanks

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,825 Posts
Solo Performance has excellent exhaust kits available. Kits -- because you can personalize theirs to your taste:

If you want sporty sounding acceleration but quiet at idle and cruise get their Q-res and Mach muffler.

If you want it loud but smooth get their Q-res and shorty muffler.

If you want it loud and raspy and like listening to the engine all the time get the short-res and the shorty muffler.

If you want it LOUDER and obnoxious get the Solo Performance High flow cat, short-res, and shorty muffler -- the neighbors will probably love this one...LoL!!!

and $499.00 including shipping in the USA...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I asked myself the same question too and finally I am going to install
the muffler directly from the R package from kia. I've heard it and the sound is soo nice !

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
^^^I just got the R exhaust as well....

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
You can definately tell that you have changed your exhaust. It is not to obtrusive to have to turn up the music. I think it is just about right in my, dare I say it "opinion". LOL.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Solo Performance is the cheapest.
TurboKits and ARK are about the same.
7ism is the most expensive.

The Solo and TK kits sound the least "ricey."
Ark and 7ism kits are higher pitched, but still sound good.
Really anything will sound better than a fart can.

I personally like the sound of the Solo with the QR-rez and the Mach-Shorty muffler.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts