Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Sound is subjective. Just start listening to YouTube videos of the different kits available.

TurboKits
Solo Performance
7ism
Ark Performance

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,906 Posts
Agreed, listen for yourself...anybody can come on here and tell you what they like...but it doesn't mean you'll like it...it comes down to how loud do you want it too...LoL

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yea loudness is a big factor. I have the TK cat back and a high flow cat and it's actually a bit loud for me. I am debating taking it off and just having the cat back. It got a little ricey for my liking with the HFC. Just don't wanta spend more money on removing and replacing it. Like others have said, YOU have the make the decision on sound and loudness cuz everyone has their own taste and most of the time it won't be your taste.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
What's getting painted?! Finally getting your hello kitty graphics on the side that u were dying for?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Wall4, custom is also a good way to go. My dual Magnaflows sound great to me, and you might find others that sound great to you. :)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Alrite Alrite jeez haha question for u sir: if I decide to remove the high flow cat, what should I replace it with?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yes I would presume the same thing lol but I don't have it!!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Yes I would presume the same thing lol but I don't have it!!
The only thing you can replace it with is an OEM cat. Most, if not all after market cats are high flow.
Maybe someone on this forum could sell you theirs?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
The only thing you can replace it with is an OEM cat. Most, if not all after market cats are high flow.
Maybe someone on this forum could sell you theirs?
Well when I went to the muffler place to get the exhaust installed including the HFC, they must of kept my OEM cat right? Or do they dispose of them? I'm now looking into going dual so I really need to know how I can do that. Is there anyway that I can split the exhaust pipes and basically put another set of tips on? I'm don't care about performance with the dual exhaust, mainly the looks of it. Any suggestions on how to get it done?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.