Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a 2018 forte lx, I’d like to change the exhaust are any aftermarket parts for the rear bumper valance with the exhaust cut out that will fit my car? Any info or opinions on how to approach doing this would be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Forte5 EX
78 Posts
Someone else can chime in but I've never seen a modded rear bumper cover/valence on the 2nd gen forte sedan. Aliexpress has a body kit listed for the 16-18 K3 but the rear end is a bit different from the USA model and fitment may not be correct. It's also appears to be made for quad exhaust(2 per side).

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Hi I have a 2018 forte lx, I’d like to change the exhaust are any aftermarket parts for the rear bumper valance with the exhaust cut out that will fit my car? Any info or opinions on how to approach doing this would be very much appreciated.

The 2018 Forte sedan LX, EX, and S models use the same rear bumper - PN 86611-B0000 That means you could buy the "with single exhaust outlet" lower panel - PN 86695-B0010 - and install it on your LX to install an aftermarket exhaust. (Is this what you're asking?)

Rectangle Slope Font Screenshot Parallel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts