Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright everyone, I know it's been asked before, but the thread that best suited my search didn't help me, since some of the exhaust kits available now hadn't been purchased by anyone. In all of your opinions which exhaust kit would you say is the best for the Koup? I have the 2.0L EX by the way. Guess I'll just keep a tally of votes. ;) Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I have the Solo kit on my 2.0L. Sounds amazing.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not to sound like more of a dummy, but all of these cat-back exhaust kits give a boost in power and peformance right? As opposed to just changing the muffler and such.

·
Registered
695 Posts
getting a high flow cat will increase performance, you are using a less restrictive cat that allow the motor to breath better. The solo and Turbokits exhaust both offer a high flow cat option. Thats where you going to see a small booth in power.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
With just the cat-back you will see a small increase in power, probably less than 5hp. With the high flow cat, you'd get around 10hp.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the feedback. $1,000....? Don't both the Solo and TK kits come out to less than that including the high flow cat?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts