Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!
I've been on the forums constantly as a guest, so I figured it high time to jump on as an actual member.

A little about me:

I'm a car sales consultant for a new Kia dealership out of North Aurora, Illinois known as "Experience" Kia North Aurora. We are still in the process of opening up the store (should be good to go here in the next couple weeks). But that's not the reason why I joined the forums.

I will be purchasing a fully loaded 2011 Forte Koup SX next spring, and would love the jump start into the community.

I figure I can glean some information from the forum during my waiting period (adding more and more anticipation!!) while adding my expertise and providing information from inside the dealership.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you guys out!

:cool:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hey guys!
I've been on the forums constantly as a guest, so I figured it high time to jump on as an actual member.

A little about me:

I'm a car sales consultant for a new Kia dealership out of North Aurora, Illinois known as "Experience" Kia North Aurora. We are still in the process of opening up the store (should be good to go here in the next couple weeks). But that's not the reason why I joined the forums.

I will be purchasing a fully loaded 2011 Forte Koup SX next spring, and would love the jump start into the community.

I figure I can glean some information from the forum during my waiting period (adding more and more anticipation!!) while adding my expertise and providing information from inside the dealership.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you guys out!

:cool:
Welcome to forteforums,

You can find almost any kind of information here, but by the time your dealership opens you would know better about the 2011s. I was always curious, how do you become a sales consultant at a dealership? :). Something about it always interested me, maybe cause I have been with cars since age 4.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!
Yeah I've already become well versed in Kia since my previous position was at another Kia dealership, but I found forteforums right away and have used it to boost product knowledge since day 1.

As for getting into a dealership, it really varies. I've got a unique story that some might find long and boring so the gist of it is that I got into my first dealership because they had an open position and I followed up with them every day for a week until they interviewed/hired me. If you've ever been to a dealership, given your phone number to one of the sales guys, and left without buying a car, I'm sure you'd see how they'd appreciate my tenacity at the phone. Lol.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome. Ya I have found the forms rich with easy, DIY mods and general performance tweeks as well as few YOUR NOT ALONE issues with easy fixes.

Welcome again!~

1 - 4 of 4 Posts