Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a TK CAI about a month ago and have been wondering what can be done with all the extra space under the hood...... Even seeing some pictures on here of Koups with intakes, there's that gap. Anyone been able to come up with something, or just know that there is something else that can be done to the car? I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I'm not very "tuning" inclined. This is actually the first intake I've ever bought for any car. Thanks in advance for any help or input.

·
Registered
312 Posts
That "space" makes your engine bay look 10X better. Cramped engine-bays IMO look unappealing. I can't really think of anything you can put "in place", but give it time and other forte owners will begin to figure-out how to utilize that area.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Props to your buddy, looks good. Also, that area can be a good spot for a oil catch-can maybe?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input. 93'DET, the bay doesn't look too bad like it is, I guess I'm just trying to get used to it. Forplay, I had actually seen that before, but that all seems way too complicated, plus I already have the CAI installed and don't really want to mess with it. That's a pretty crazy idea though, and it looks pretty cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts