1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I've been watching these on eBay for a while now and can't figure out how much I like them. I think they look good in the pictures but for some reason I keep thinking they won't look good once I get them.

Ugh. ...

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think red would be the best way to go. I'm trying to picture it in black and I'm not so sure. However, I did paint my grille red and everyone says it should be black, which I agreed with at first, but now I'm liking the red. So do what you think is best- if you don't like it black then you can go and paint it red. Make yourself happy :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Fas, I would stick with the red liners just because it would look like a small extension of the hood towards the lights. To me, the black would would look a little odd. That's just me though. I know whatever you do will look awesome your R.R.Koup mods are sweet!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, the black would continue with the black grill... Hmmmm, I'm sorta confused. I need photoshop!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
So I was looking into these eyebrow/eyeline things... and they look pretty legit. The thing is.. what looks better? Black or racing red? I love the black because it goes out of the box and with my red and black theme... but would it look TOO out of place? Tell me what y'all think.
photoshop time!!!! :)

(but-for you fas93- i'd say go w/the red..... after all-look at the flip side- if us SXy black koups w/the red ones..........just saying.......lol)

·
Registered
519 Posts
the point of eyelid things are to extend the lines of the hood further down the headlights to give a more aggresive look..... most cars the front bumper isnt black like it is on ours... and although it looks good on our cars most cars is the same body color

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Right, I know that... I was just trying to be unique and see what it'd look like with the black on the front... It'll extend out from the grill... I think it'll look good.

·
Registered
519 Posts
im wasent saying it wouldnt look good i was just clarifying for those who maybe didnt

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh! I didn't mean it that way! I was just thinking aloud.... Lol. I do that a lot.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well if your theme is red AND black.. you already have enough red. I say black. Go for it!!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Black it is! :) Time to be unique!!! Lol, I've gotta see if i got enough money after i get my exhaust done though... LOL!

·
Registered
49 Posts
No one understands color coordination like us WOMEN. Ha! ;]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts