Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just happen to be poking around on the KIA website and I saw that the sedan has a mood lighting accessory.

So, does anyone know if they'd work in the Koup, because I want interior lights in my car, and if i can Get KIA to do it I wouldn't have to worry about the possibility of voiding my warranty or what not.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
it should, but it would be kinda expensive since it's oem

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I looked into it previously. It's approx $250-$300 before installation. My two local Kia dealers don't even carry it and both said they can't order it. Now you can buy it online and take it to them to install but your talking big bucks for something you can do for $50 and some time. My footwheel and cup holder lights are all wired to the battery directly and therefor no warrety issues.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Or you can go real cheap and buy a $25 24 inch strip of LEDs from Auto Zone and wire in yourself lol
thats what i did

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
as beast said they have it for the koup too but MY GOD THERE PROUD OF IT
my amazing dealer *COUGH* qouted me like 475.00 for part with install
"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA"
that was my responce

I love the look but my god!, I'd do what others said and just buy the kits on ebay and save yourself lots of money!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I will say one thing! DITTO! SO expensive with no color options besides blue.... you are better off doing it yourself and saving approximately 300$.... Not to mention being able to control how much lighting and color match if you feel it is necessary.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts