Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Nope =(

Votes: 16 94.1%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did anyone buy a Forte Koup with a spoiler already on it? As I'm browsing, through the forum, I've noticed alot of the koups don't have spoilers on them. I even checked the Kia site and they don't offer one as an option. Weird, because my koup came with one. Kinda funny because I was actually gonna buy a racing red koup but opted for the black one because it was the only koup on the lot that had a spoiler. I made a good choice because I would've added one to the car anyways.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
What's your spoiler look like? The only one I've seen advertised for sale from a dealer with a spoiler on it had one that looked like it came off a Civic Si which I didn't like.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I had wings on my cars for as much as i can remember, i'm a wing man...lol but to be honest i belive the forte spacialy the koup looks alot better with out it, maybe i say this because i haven't seen one that i like but i still i think it looks better with out it

·
Registered
36 Posts
spoiler

Soon after I bought my koup, I ordered a wing from Carid.com. They matched the paint real well and it looks sharp. It too comes with the 3rd brake light.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts