Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
An anwer to a question that nobody asked. Most stems aren't black anymore, they're usually gray or silver, as more and more cars are being equipped with TPMS.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,845 Posts
They don't sell these to the USA probably because of TPMS -- other countries don't require TPMS so they can use them.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah- i know they are not practical....but sure would have loved to have them on the grand am when the ass hole kid was going around checking car doors- then getting pissed off that the doors were locked- then stomping on tire stems.......
(and yet- on just about any rim- i could see the advantage of having no stem showing at all- the aesthetics of it all)

·
Registered
288 Posts
I put Kia stem caps on mine (black and chrome logo) which I kind of like. Not only do you not really notice them, if you are looking for them I like the look.

(Its the only kia logo left on my car)

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
I put Kia stem caps on mine (black and chrome logo) which I kind of like. Not only do you not really notice them, if you are looking for them I like the look.
I was wondering why the ebay ad didn't show them installed on a wheel.

Those rims look very similar to my '01 GrandAMmit GT rims:

Although, I think yours are more pimp.

(Its the only kia logo left on my car)
Did you even scrape it off the inside of the windows above the door handles? I was just looking at mine today and was pissed that I didn't scrape mine before the tint.. only managed enough follow-through to get the "please break into me" SIRIUS sticker off first. A maids house is never clean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts