Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
fas93 and i got together tonight for some pictures.
even tho SOMEONE forgot their camera(cough cough fas93 cough) they turned out pretty good haha
D: I completely forgot it was on the charger! Lol. At least we got some good pics... Don't worry we'll make up for it on friday!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nice pics fellas. It's like they are making out... ewwww, gross ;)

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
lol Why is everyone talking about your cars as if they're a couple? Red Koup and White Koup up in a tree! Hmm... I think it's past my bedtime.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Is it me or does fas93's koup look more enlongated than aidensgrand. Weird. And yes I understand it's the angles but it's in almost every pic. Lol.
I think it's a combination of the camera angle, lighting, and fas93's spoiler that makes her Koup look a couple inches longer.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i thought the same too. thought i was goin nuts but here's a picture that flips it around. now mine loooks longer :p

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Damn. Our cars are truly sexy. Nice pics!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
that's what he said.
okay first off.... LMFAO!

Second, I'm putting my camera in my purse right now! :p We'll get some sweet pics tomorrow!
And yeah, my spoiler is mounted on the edge of my trunk... so it sticks out quite a bit... i like it that way... It makes my koup look a lot longer like roknrolr said.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Its all good, we can get that on the jan 7th meet!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Great pics....I think it's a combination of the car color and one car being a tad closer to the camera than the other.....Regardless they make a great couple!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts