Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Schmidty, another member on here told me about a meet for the premiere of the new Fast and Furious Movie "Fast5" So If your on here and you live in ohio and wanna go, hit me up on here....Let's show off Kia's name and how great of a car the Forte really is!

It's at midnight on the 28th (so technically, its the 29th) I hope to see some of you there to rep your Koup's or other imports!

*I'm still looking for a meeting place to meet prior to cruze on up there all together"

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Yea its going to be a great movie. We going to get a chance to see it second hand on the 29th.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yea its going to be a great movie. We going to get a chance to see it second hand on the 29th.
you're kidding right? I saw the preview on TV the other night and it looks terrible. Just another F&F crapshoot. Vin Diesel should stay as far away as possible from any type of camera.

Sidenote: there will be some pretty nice cars in it but that can't justify watching Vin Diesel for 1h 30mins for me, personally. lol.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Schmidty, another member on here told me about a meet for the premiere of the new Fast and Furious Movie "Fast5" So If your on here and you live in ohio and wanna go, hit me up on here....Let's show off Kia's name and how great of a car the Forte really is!
I'm going with my local car group, Forced4s, but my brother is bringin' his Koupe though. I'll keep an eye out for the Forte's.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I might make it up there to meet up with you guys. Not interested in staying for the movie though. Where is the meet gonna be? There are quite a few movie theaters around Valley View.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jeff, its over by the quakerstate and lube thats over there...just google Valley View movie theatre

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hell yeah.. its gonna be a raw night

1 - 7 of 7 Posts