Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to the Forte of the Month Winners for February…

Koup of the Month - fas93

Sedan of the Month - fredstr2010

5-Door of the Month - _AnGeL_

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Thanks! I didn't even know until shattered.stars posted on my FB wall... LOL. :D Yay! This is such an honor for my car as well as me! :) Its been a fruitful year!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
nice cars everyone. congrats!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Congrats everyone! You have some pretty sharp looking cars. Especially yours fas93! I have admired your Koup since the day I joined the forum!
And AnGel, those massive rims aren't exactly in my spectrum of good taste, but damn-it you make them work for you! Well done!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Congrats everyone! You have some pretty sharp looking cars. Especially yours fas93! I have admired your Koup since the day I joined the forum!
Really? Wow I had no idea I had a fan <3 Well shucks :eek: Thanks so much! That means a lot to me

·
Registered
155 Posts
thanks
i must say, this month had some good competition. can't wait to see what the forte of the year's competition will be like:D

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Congrats to all the winners...especially fas93!!! Well done and much deserved. From another proud owner of a Racing Red Koup =]

·
Registered
44 Posts
Fas, you got my vote....def well deserved.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Congrats to all the winners...I might get mine up for this months fingers crossed though.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Congratulations....they're all sweet rides!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts