Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got my new K badges today and gee they look great, I removed all badges on the back except the K logo.
Finally I have finished all I want to do to car. I have added New Speakers, Dynamatted the Doors, 4 Channel Power Amp, 17" Mags, Window Tint, Foglights, K Badges, Red Callipers, Red Pinstripe on Grill,Mud Flaps, Nightshades on Tailights.:)

·
Registered
587 Posts
You ride is looking real sweet !

Now a super charger ?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Are those clear side markers factory? all the ones I have seen are orange?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Next thing is too fill in those wheel gaps,lol...
Get it low...

Nice car though...

Where did you get the red piping around your grill from, I think I'm going to do that to my Forte.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
]Not sure what you mean by clear side markers ? The red stripe around the grill is pinstripe tape abot 1/4 wide costs about $8 over here in auto shops.
I added a few more touches to my car I got rid of the Kia badges and also over here the car is called a Cerato which I hate, so I got a Forte badge and a SLi badge for the back.
Kia didn't want to call the car a Forte here as a previous Ford car had that name and was a flop.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe he meant the reflectors in the outside corners of your headlight assembly. In North America, they're all amber coloured. They look wicked in silver!
Thanks for the translation, I knew the tailights were different but not the reflectors

·
Registered
407 Posts
oh sorry for not being clear on that,

But they look awesome without the yellow reflector.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey whats going on does anybody know when the sxr package will be avalible for purchase???

And rpps very nice ride. I checked turbokits.com about 2 weeks ago but their was still no turbo kit ready, and was wondering how much did they quote you??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.