Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my red 2011 Koup SX today

Love it

MSRP on it was 21130. This was with Chromatic mirror, sunroof, and cargo net.

With truecar I got it down to 18300. Plus I got 2.9% APR for 60 months.

It was amazing , no haggling, no back and forth, the longest amount of time spent was the test drive and waiting on financing to go through.

I got the car payments down to 170 a month.

The experience with true car was amazing, in and out 2k less then invoice and 3k less then sticker.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I'm assuming your down payment was around 10k?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
truecar.com

Basically put a car in and spec it out it will give you the 3 closest dealerships that have a partnership with truecar in a 50 mile radius.

Basically it shows you msrp, average price paid, invoice, and dealers cost.

It also lists the lowest "offer" by a dealership my lowest offer was around 18300.
It was 1000 dollars below invoice 19300, dealer hold back was around 18700. But I also got 1000 cash back from Kia so total came to 18300. Dealer made around 600 on holdback and I got a car for 3000 dollars below sticker price without having to haggle one bit.

You print out confirmation code, bring it to the dealership and you should be good to go. The dealership as a parter with true car is supposed to honor that price.

Mine did 100%

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
truecar.com

Basically put a car in and spec it out it will give you the 3 closest dealerships that have a partnership with truecar in a 50 mile radius.

Basically it shows you msrp, average price paid, invoice, and dealers cost.

It also lists the lowest "offer" by a dealership my lowest offer was around 18300.
It was 1000 dollars below invoice 19300, dealer hold back was around 18700. But I also got 1000 cash back from Kia so total came to 18300. Dealer made around 600 on holdback and I got a car for 3000 dollars below sticker price without having to haggle one bit.

You print out confirmation code, bring it to the dealership and you should be good to go. The dealership as a parter with true car is supposed to honor that price.

Mine did 100%

Wow that's excellent I kind of wish I knew about that when buying my car but i got a decent deal so im happy. 2011 EX koup for about 15700 (250 a month) after all taxes, dealer fees and 2500 down/trade (yah my last car was only worth 2500 trade in =/ )

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Im thinking of getting an optima. Idk if I want to get into a payment plan that I just got out off though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.