Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha my friend said he "needed to park them closer together to get a good picture"

·
Registered
41 Posts
As a former mazda owner, I have generally liked mazda styling, but man the new mazda's got fuglified, imo.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sweet! Corsa Blue is the shit! Nice choice.:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
yeah i was considering mazdas too.. the new models' front parts though look like they're smiling. kinda like that "Cars" movie.

As a former mazda owner, I have generally liked mazda styling, but man the new mazda's got fuglified, imo.

·
Registered
708 Posts
yeah i was considering mazdas too.. the new models' front parts though look like they're smiling. kinda like that "Cars" movie.

i know seriously it kinda pisses me off.. whenever i see one in my rear view mirror i'm like WTF ARE YOU SO HAPPY ABOUT! :p

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha, we kinda thought it looked like a shark, so we call his car Shark Attack. When I was going to get the koup I was gunna call mine Conquistador (in honor of our ideology of "conquest" i.e. nail as many women as possible lol) but once I got the 4 door I knew it was a girl and went with Isabelle.

Thank you all for the compliments, I think the blue helps give the sedan a more sporty look (something I really wanted with the koup).

Anyway I got some new mods coming. So far I just have K-badges and my Storm Trooper decal (+5 HP). I just ordered a carbon fiber shift knob, tints for the tail lights (didn't want to do the spray first incase I don't like it), Mark II sharkfin antenna, and I put a bid on a front lip and the auction should be ending in a few days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.