Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Love the color of the car, love the color of the rims. Rim design is perfect for that car. Nice work.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Looks sharp! I would buy a spare rim in case you scuff one up accidentally..sometimes they go out of production and that hurts!!! And get an extra center cap too.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Gunmetal-ish color.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Looks good. The rim color already looks close to the same as the body color, so why not paint the calipers the same. I'll be putting the SX rims on mine and painting the calipers the same color as the car. 17's actually look really good on our cars. Well, I guess it depends on the design. Sometimes they look smaller than others. Glad I decided on just getting the factory 17's for my EX.

·
Registered
513 Posts
am I blind or do you not have the lock bolts?

I would lock up those sweeeet ass rims..

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
HELL YES MAN! Now slam that shit.... god that looks amazing! If you lower it, it will be even more amazing!

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
HELL YES MAN! Now slam that shit.... god that looks amazing! If you lower it, it will be even more amazing!

LMAO^... Yea the rims actually do look good on the car! getting ready for the meet next week, huh??? :D

·
Registered
695 Posts
great looking rims don't think you could have found a better match. Painting the calipers would be a nice touch but color choices are a bit limited. I would say go black, they wont stand out to much but the look better then bare.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
paint the calipers black.... or possibly a muted silver, almost pewter, for some reason i feel that would look good.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Those rims are sick man..at first I was like aww dang they don't match..until I. Looked closer at the picture..perfect match!! And kinda off topic but how do u paint the calibers?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts