Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theyre the eibach lowering springs. they took me about an hour and a half for the first wheel and then when i knew what i was doing the rest took about 45 min. had one hicup but it wasnt too much :)
here are some pics of it lowered. took them today

Attachments

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Nice :cool:

·
Registered
318 Posts
yay!! a storm trooper forte!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
yay!! a storm trooper forte!!
Hehehehe, that's pretty funny man. Looking good there Aidensgrand, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I like the storm trooper reference too. Maybe if your a fan, a small decal on the lip of the mouth in white that says "STORM TROOPER" would look sweet.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looks great. I think I am going to have to do this on my Koup. Did you have to change the camber bolts?

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no, i didnt have to change the camber bolts at all and i must say the ride is a lot more enjoyable! and ya im a BIG fan of starwars and think itd be cool LOL i havnt a clue where i'd find a "storm trooper" decal tho ha

·
Registered
318 Posts
well that's what its called is storm trooper when you have a white vehicle with dark windows and black wheels.... and i think it looks cool i would have gotten a white one and done that if i didn't get such and dang good deal on my titanium one

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Storm trooper I love that.. your car looks great

·
Registered
43 Posts
Do you guys have any local sign writers over there. Would be one of the best places to look at getting a STORM TROOPER decal made up in the typeface you like.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Website please? I am looking to get some done for my photography business.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Cheers for that.

·
Registered
519 Posts
loving the car man one of the cleanest forte's on the site.... just got 2 questions

how did u attach koup badge to grill
what paint did u use on rims?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts