Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally took a few decent pictures of the new Koup :)
I know it's nothing special, especially compared to some of yours! lol but here he is!! (My black Spectra is in the background saying hi lol)

Pinstriped the grill yesterday! It was something I could actually afford to do to the car...lol!! I was worried about the reds not matching but I think it looks okay :)

I got my hair dryer out and popped off "Forte"...took freakin forever to get the sticky crap off.

The silver door guards came on the car. I'm not sure if I should take them off or not. Do they look stupid? I'm kinda thinking yes. But my mom tells me they "look sharp"....hahahah (That's her white soul in the background.)

I gotta represent my favorite team :) lol

I had lots of the striping stuff left over so I put some on the dash. I think it looks cool :) I love red lol

Okie dokie well there's my Koup:) I know he's not nearly as cool as most of yours but maybe he will be when I have more money lol :)

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
nice!!!... also, easy on the paint job, use a chamois to dry the car...

·
Registered
825 Posts
The red stripes look amazing. And yes it is the cheapest mod you cuold possible do. I have a VW star me down today. Guess he had grill envy LOL!!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Pinstripe fad still going strong even after almost a year... :) I was the first one to do it! <3 hehehehee

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,906 Posts
If you don't like the chrome/silver door guards go to Pepboys and buy their red door edge guards -- it will look better, match the paint, and will still protect the doors. I got the dark-blue door edge guards on my Corsa blue Koup and they blend with the car's paint pretty good. Pepboys only has clear, chrome, red, and dark-blue door edge guards.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you don't like the chrome/silver door guards go to Pepboys and buy their red door edge guards -- it will look better, match the paint, and will still protect the doors. I got the dark-blue door edge guards on my Corsa blue Koup and they blend with the car's paint pretty good. Pepboys only has clear, chrome, red, and dark-blue door edge guards.
We don't have one of those, but I think they have them in Phoenix...the clear ones sound like a great idea!! Thanks!!!

The red stripes look amazing. And yes it is the cheapest mod you cuold possible do. I have a VW star me down today. Guess he had grill envy LOL!!
Thanks! I was so worried about the reds clashing but I think they look good :)
Grille envy ahahaha

nice!!!... also, easy on the paint job, use a chamois to dry the car...
I actually haven't washed him yet...so far I've gotten away with using the car duster thing haha. I don't think I have a chamois...I'll have to go grab one! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Looking good Sara,
keep it up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.